This Rubbermaid service cart is made of structural foam, has two shelves, two parts boxes, four parts bins, and is used for storing and transporting up to 330 lb. of equipment and supplies (180 lb. top shelf, 150 lb. bottom shelf). This cart functions as a mobile workbench with a flat surface to work on and four lockable storage compartments to keep tools secure. It has a structural foam body for higher strength and lower weight compared to traditional plastics. It has a storage bin for quick access to small tools, and 5″ casters (two swivel, two rigid) that move with ease over hard surfaces, through elevators, and doorways. It measures 33-1/8 x 38 x 19-1/4 inches (H x L x W.) (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; L is length, the horizontal distance from front to back; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right.) This utility cart requires assembly (tools sold separately, instructions included) and is suitable for material handling applications in many environments.
Utility carts, also known as service carts, are used for securely storing, organizing, and transporting equipment, supplies, refuse, and materials. They are suitable for use in industrial, manufacturing, and maintenance applications, as well as in the home.
Rubbermaid manufactures cleaning, organizing, and material handling products for commercial, medical, and industrial applications. The company, founded in 1933, is headquartered in Huntersville, NC.
- Service cart with two shelves, two parts boxes, and four parts bins for organizing and transporting up to 330 lb. of equipment and materials
- Structural foam body for higher strength and lower weight compared to traditional plastics
- Storage bin for quick access to small tools
- 5″ casters (two swivel, two rigid) move with ease over hard surfaces, through elevators, and doorways
- Measures 33-1/8 x 38 x 19-1/4 inches (H x L x W)