This Little Giant WST2-3672-36 welded steel workbench has a gray powder coat finish for resistance to chipping and corrosion, a lower half-shelf, and a 4,000 lb. total load capacity when the weight is evenly distributed. It is suitable for use in industrial and manufacturing plants, classrooms, laboratories, and other work environments. This workbench has a 12 gauge steel top with angle iron reinforcement on the underside and gussets in the corners for strength and rigidity. The legs and lower braces on this workbench are made of 3/16″ thick angle iron with 1-1/2″ sides for strength. This workbench has a lower half-shelf made of 12 gauge steel for strength with a 3″ lip at the back for storing items while providing legroom, and feet with drilled holes for mounting the workbench to the floor. It measures 36 x 72 x 36 inches (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) No assembly is required.
Little Giant products include material handling, safety, and industrial storage equipment such as carts, floor trucks, workbenches, and shelves. The company is headquartered in University Park, IL.
- Welded steel workbench with lower shelf and 4,000 lb. total load capacity
- 12 gauge steel top with angle iron reinforcement on underside and gussets in the corners for strength and rigidity
- Legs and lower braces made of 3/16″ thick angle iron with 1-1/2″ sides for strength
- Gray powder coat finish for resistance to chipping and corrosion
- 12 gauge steel lower half-shelf with 3″ lip at back for storing items while providing legroom